PT Indocater is looking for a new head chef.
- Responsible to make sure high quality standard of food production and actively source and create recipe.
- Ensure all raw food material for planned menu at least for the next two days menu are available in kitchen area.
- Plan menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guest and nutrition.
- Min. Diploma in Food Production and 8 years experiences.
- Familiar with HACCP.
- Must have a minimum 5 years documented experiences in high volume catering (around 500 persons in either oil and gas or construction or mining sectors.
- Have excellent kitchen management skill and demonstrate good leadership of the team members.
- Experiance in menu cycling set up.
- Have knowledge, experience, and ability to create Indonesian, Chinese, and Western menu with good varieties.
- Have excellent skill in analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning, and organization.
- Customer and service oriented person with passion and desire, positive attitude, energic, responsible, fast learner, and independent,
- Must possess a recognized health and hygiene certificate.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operation.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is preferable.
- Have a good knowledge about catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standard.
- Placement: Teluk Bintuni, Papua Barat.
- Work schedule: 28 days on : 28 days off.
Send your CV, Photo (Coloured), Identity card, Formal Certification to:
Komp. Delta Kedoya, Jl Pilar Mas Raya Kav A-D, Kedoya Selatan, Jakarta Barat.
Icons made by Freepik